[vdr] Re: Dvdplugin -- no sound (2 ch) using HEAD dvb-kernel

Alexw wrote:
On Friday 14 January 2005 10:36, C.Y.M wrote:

Strange, I am using the same config as you ( FF 1.3 - J2/Line out - 2.6.10 - DVB Driver CVS - 1.3.18 - DVD plugin CVS) But I still not hearing any sound coming out from both j2 or DVB audio out. Did you apply an external patch?

Now that I think about it, I have only tested it with DVD's that I have created myself. When I create the DVD, I exclude the AC3 pid during the muxing process to fit more video on the dvd.. So, I bet that if an AC3 pid exists, it will choose that one over the MP2 audio track..

Home | Main Index | Thread Index