[vdr] Re: Default video dir

Carsten Koch wrote:
Lauri Tischler wrote:

Carsten Koch wrote:

In particular my mail of Fri, 03 Oct 2003 16:04:26 +0200:

How does that work, does VDR know the gendre of program and
then put it into right subdirectory.

Yes, in a way.

I am using epg2timers to create almost all my timer entries.
epg2timers can create a genre (= directory name) from match
strings it finds in the tvtv.de-supplied genre and also
from match strings it finds in the tvtv.de-supplied title.

Of course, if you use other means to create the timer entry,
that software (or person) would be responsible to enter the
correct genre.
Umm,, yes, so in real life it does not work. In real life
VDR would just stuff everything into /video disregarding
any other disks which have been linked to.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index