[vdr] EPG from tvtv [was: Re: Re: Default video dir]

Carsten Koch wrote:
I am using epg2timers to create almost all my timer entries.
epg2timers can create a genre (= directory name) from match
strings it finds in the tvtv.de-supplied genre and also
from match strings it finds in the tvtv.de-supplied title.

Does this mean, you get the tvtv-EPG into your vdr? How do you do this? I'm looking for exactly this solution!

CU/all
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "Send bug-reports, fixes, enhancements, t-shirts,