This appears to be a new version replacing the WinTV-HVR-900. Model number is 66009, and USB id 2040:6600.
WARNING: Recent WinTV-HVR-900 packages have actually included this instead of the original non-H version. As HVR-900H is based on different chips, there was no (experimental) support for it (as of June 2008).
Update: June 2013
Analogue TV on HVR-900H (USB id 2040:6600) now works out-of-the-box with at least Mythbuntu 12.04 and Linux Mint. Steps:
- Boot the live cd
- Download xc3028L-v36.fw and copy it to /lib/firmware
- Plug in the HVR-900H
- Start VLC player (needs downloading in mint)
- Select Media-Open Capture Device
- Select the video device name, for the audio device select "hw:2.0", and under Advanced Options manually enter the freq of a TV channel (in hertz)
- Click Play
- That's all!
- Trident’s TM6010, a USB AV decoder
There is another new version where the model number is 111xxx
No support: There is also another version with model number 357 and USB id 2040:b138. "You need much more than just a board profile. The DVB-T demodulator in that device currently has no driver support under Linux. Hence, unless you are prepared to write a brand new driver for that DVB-T demod, adding a board profile won't be of much help."
Also packaged as the HVR 900 has the Conexant Polaris and Si2161 chips