- struct ir_raw_event_ctrl member prev_ev. Investigate if this can be removed.
- serial_ir tx w/ softcarrier, does it work on 32 bit? "new_duty_cycle * NSEC_PER_SEC" > 2^32.
- Kconfig RC_CORE should not depend on MEDIA_SUPPORT
- if driver depends on RC_CORE, change this to select RC_CORE, depends on INPUT? OR use a patch like https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/40601/ and remove "depends on RC_CORE".
- RC device RC_DRIVER_IR_RAW_TX leaks dev->raw on rc_unregister_device()?
- Unplug iguanair with lirc chardev open causes kernel to go bang
- Compile kernel with KASAN. mceusb says:
[ 56.365080] BUG: KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds in mceusb_dev_printdata+0xdc/0x830 [mceusb] at addr ffff8801df071d0a
- saa7134 should add trailing space (timeout handling). Once this is fixed, implement the following item.
- ir_raw_event_store_edge() should not use REP_DELAY.
- ir-spi says "Unspecified device" in dmesg since ir-spi does not set input_name; rename input_name to device_name for all RC devices.
- pwm gpio transmitter needed (Sean Young working on this)
- bitbang gpio transmitter needed (Sean Young working on this)
- lirc_zilog rc core driver (Sean Young working on this)
- Once lirc_zilog is removed, remove lirc kapi.
ir-keytable changes needed.
- Cannot list RC core devices if one of them is of type RC_DRIVER_IR_RAW_TX
- Without CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV ir-keytable goes bang
- "ir-ctl -S rc6_mce:0x800f0410" does not work on 32-bit
- MS MCE Keyboard keymap needs multiple protocols. Keymap needed to select it. https://email@example.com/msg115706.html