[linux-dvb] Driver 0.8.1 and encrypted channels

Hello to everybody,

I have now installed the new driver 0.8.1 and have noticed this:

When i watch encrypted Channels and switch an channel - i not allways geht
the channel i want.

with the Old driver (CVS-Version) i have no problems.

I have heard the the new driver donīt need the PRO-ID Number of the Channel
- so i have deleted it - but no better result :-(

I have also a Seca CARD - there are much more PRoblems - when i Switch 10
Times over the same Channel i geht 4 Times a other picture (channel)

Is it possible that there is a bug in the new Driver?

I have tryed a old driver with the PRO-IDīs - there is no Problem at the
same Channel...

CU

Axel Gruber

---