[linux-dvb] Re: Rebuilding index.vdr files

> many thanks for the program!
> I wonder, why Klaus answered so rude. I hope,
> you just know each other so good.

His comment was OK, since I'm very new (~1 month) in C programming.
(That's one of my first C programs that have > 20 lines :-)
I also didn't know what "expand" do.

Maybe someone can post the format of a MPEG file (or url that describes it,
especially how to find the I,B,P-Frames) so I can make a more flexible
index-generator.

> BTW to all: No answer came for my other question
>   "additional receiver beside the DVB card"
>   from friday, 20 Apr 2001.
>
> Doesn't anybody know ?

According to :
http://www.dvbforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000085
It should work. I think the PC must be switched on and the driver mustn't be
loaded.

cu
Roland