[linux-dvb] ?: Why exist plus PIDs 0 and 1024 in /dev/ost/dvr with NAPI

Varga Zsager Peter writes:

 > The PIDs 0 and 1024 have nothing information content only FF, why can it
 > be exist, and why start the PID 500 (video) TS packet after this whit 47
 > 41 F$ and not 47 01 F4 (4X means the payload_unit_start_indicator)?

In the old driver we added a PAT and PMT to the data, so that it could
be replayed more easily. We forgot to take that out. It will be gone
(is already gone) in the latest version in the CVS.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de