[linux-dvb] Re: VDR doesn't work with latest CVS driver

For me the same !

Then I did a mix release by taking the files from the 16.06 release and
adding the following files from the current cvs:
Makefile
dvb_filter.h
dvbdev.c
dvbdev.h
makedev.napi

This gave me at least a version which doesn't lock up at start and the
channel # not synced problem which occurs with the 16.06 version quite often
(see other thread) seems to be better. However heavy channel switching still
locks up the card and result sooner or later in ARM RESET :-(

Okay maybe this can help to indentify the lockup at start problem !?

It seems that leaving driver version 0.8.2 with vdr 0.71 in search for a
more stable system wasn't that great deal for me ;-)

Martin.