[linux-dvb] Re: New install

Hi Matt,

i would suggest that you use the driver from
 ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/siemens_dvb-0.9-20010721.tgz

It's one of the lastest cvs-drivers with some patches from Klaus
Schmidinger,
author of VDR. As far as I remember, I've had similar problems with tuxzap
when
compiling the driver (i'm using mandrake 8) . It doesn't matter, cause you
dont need tuxzap
and the other proggies as longs as the driver itself compiles without
errors. After compiling
the driver get VDR 0.84 from http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/index.htm,
compile it,
run runvdr and that's all you'll ever need :-)