Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[linux-dvb] wrong Subcode-info using S/P-DIF with DVBs-cards
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [linux-dvb] wrong Subcode-info using S/P-DIF with DVBs-cards
- From: email@example.com (Hans-Guenter Luetke Uphues)
- Date: 22 Jan 2002 11:36:55 +0100
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I have a question, using the S/P-DIF output of a DVBs-card:
When replaying a MP2 audio-only stream using the mp3-addon for vdr
I had the effect, that the subcode on S/P-DIF was wrong for the
sampling frequency information. I played a 48kHz stream, but
the subcode was set to 44,1 kHz, which inhibited copying to DAT.
When I stopped replaying the stream, the subcodeinfo was 48 kHz again.
I was in contact with 'Stefan Huelswitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>' the
programmer for the mp3-support, but he answered, it should be
a driver problem.
Hope, someone can help? I'm using the driver dated 20010924.
Thanks and regards
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.6 and Gnu Privacy Guard <http://www.gnupg.org/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe send a mail to email@example.com with "unsubscribe linux-dvb" as subject.
Main Index |