[linux-dvb] Howto setup a multicast network connection?

Hello

I am new on this list and would like to know how to setup my DVB card
(KNC-1 and Technisat Skystar2) to receive a multicast stream from
HotBird6 (satellite data from Eumetsat). I manage to load the driver
but don't know what to do then. There seem to be so many different
packages in the internet and I don't know which one I have to use.

I have also have a third card pent@value from pentamedia and with this
I have been successful in receiving data from HotBird6. How can I do
it with the open source driver?

Please help!

Regards,
Holger