[linux-dvb] Re: Set up a network interface

Hi,

Rather than low, it seems too "binary" for me. 255 is hex 0xff, and this value doesn't change even if I unplug the antenna from the dec, or if I move it around.

The frequency I have in my local specs says 650 MHz.

Anyways, here is the XML that is appended after the dvbtune output:

<transponder type="T" freq="650000000">
Nothing to read from fd_pat
Nothing to read from fd_sdt
</transponder>

Does it give some hints?
Actually it gives me some hints.. I get this output if the card is either not plugged in or the frequency has been set to something that doesn't exist. If your card would be setup correctly you would see a long list of services available at this frequence..
You said, you're card is proven to work with TV, right? If this is true, both the card seems to be plugged in and there doesn't seem to be a problem with the LNB. The only conclusion is that the frequence or settings are wrong.. If it's ok for you, could you send the local specs please? I think the problem must be there..

See you,
-André.
--
http://www.steinsoft.net