[linux-dvb] EPG data?

Hi all,

I'm wondering about the EPG (electronic program guide) data that's available to me vial Bell Expressvu. I know there's EPG data somewhere in the stream, because other (Windows) apps can read it.

I'm under the impression that the EPG data comes down in a "table", and the format of this is defined by an ETSI standard. Is that a correct impression? (Pardon the newbie questions here ;-)

Further, I'm under the impression that nobody has implemented the code to pull down the EPG data in the linux-dvb drivers. Is this true?

Can someone point me to the correct ETSI spec, so I can start reading?

Thanks,
Grant