[linux-dvb] Re: Channel change delay with DVB-T

Thank you! (and whomever sent in the updated timings). It has made a WORLD of difference and channel changes are very quick now.. They seem about 4 times faster.

The only thing now is the occasionally image corruption (I think caused by emptying the remains of the ring buffer?) when switching channel in VDR but it doesn't happen every time and it's a LOT better than staring at a black screen for ages.

Regards,
Michal