[linux-dvb] Re: dec2000-t + mplayer

> Not sure why nothing is appearing in the kernel logs there - it should be.  If
> you're using USB 2.0, you can try turning on 'Full speed ISO transactions'
> under 'EHCI HCD (USB 2.0) support' in the kernel configuration.  It's an
> experimental option so you will need those turned on.  It doesn't work for me
> (enomem error, not sure why yet - I will have a proper look), but it may for
> you.

Well, it didn't take long to have a proper look, I'm afraid:

	// FIXME remove when csplits behave
	if (usb_pipein(urb->pipe)) {
		ehci_dbg (ehci, "no iso-IN split transactions yet\n");
		return -ENOMEM;
	}

This means that full speed ISO transactions, which is what the driver uses for
streaming, won't happen with EHCI, so it won't work with it.

Cheers,
Alex