[linux-dvb] Re: dec2000-t + mplayer

'Full speed ISO transactions' was turnd on anready

my pc has only usb2
0000:00:02.0 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 USB Controller (rev a4)
0000:00:02.1 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 USB Controller (rev a4)
0000:00:02.2 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 USB Controller (rev a4)

i am able to watch for some time with xine. it beakes after some switching too though.