[linux-dvb] Re: Fwd: Re: DEBI irq oops, crashes: kernel 2.6 &Hyperthreading unusable with DVB

On Sun, 9 May 2004, Udo Wolter wrote:

> The system only crashed once the last 12 hours (because of cutting and
> recording) which is better than before (before it crashed every 3 hours).

It crashed on Saturday (at least it was stable for several days) and I had
a console message on the screen. The point where it crashed has been
at dvb_demux in the module dvb-core (kernel 2.6.6rc3).
If this happens next time: what shall I do to preserve the message in a file
(I'd say it's useless to write it down, too much information had been
scrolled away) ? At least there are methods to have the complete output
saved, I just never did it.

Mermgfurt,
		Udo
--