[linux-dvb] Re: Small STV299 cleanup

Hello Kenneth,

> Hi,
>
> patch attached, added myself to authors. Would you accept Lindent patch?
or
> Should that wait for an interim release not involving other major
> restructings (like sysfs, hopefully, if someone could help christian on
the
> lkml).
If you dont change anything at the dvb-core then you can do everything. I
have with
the sysfs patch a little problem, but Greg KH - maintainer of udev/sysfs -
is helping
me out at the moment. So if he is fast enough, i could release it in the
next few days.
Oh and i looks from the structure (entries in /dev) like devfs.
With the patch i am introducing an abstract way to handle different
filesystem types
like devfs, sysfs and procfs.
At the moment devfs and procfs are working very superb... sysfs will follow
:)

Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index