[linux-dvb] Re: Where is the PCR?

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 06:03:16PM +0200, Måns Rullgård wrote:
> Johannes Stezenbach <js@convergence.de> writes:
>
> > The PCR values are there where they should be, on PID 0x8ad.
> > What makes you think they are not?
>
> The simple fact that none of the TS packets have the PCR flag set in
> the adaptation field.  Is there another method of encoding the PCR
> that I am not aware of?  A small sample of what I am receiving is at
> http://mru.ath.cx/~mru/samples/euronews.ts.  If anyone can find a PCR
> value in that sample I'd be thankful to know how it was done.

Currently on Euronews I see something like:

4708ad2bb7104b2072f4fe27ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

But in your sample there are indeed no PCRs. You know that the
AV7110 corrupts adaptation fields for the streams it is
currently decoding, do you?

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index