[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T cards for Australia

> > stores... which works out to ~100 euros. Unless the Australian dollar has
> > dropped hugely in the last few hours, I'm guessing you ended up at 45
> > euros because 25 euros = ~AU$45 ;)
>
> I've never been able to read the currency listings correctly.  Thanks
> for the clarification.

This is because banks and exchanges (in the Euro zone at least) have
switched the currency notations from e.g. 1 AUD = xx EUR to 1 EUR = yy
AUD a few years ago. This is really confusing (I don't know a good
reason either).

Olaf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index