[linux-dvb] Avermedia DVB-T - problem uploading firmware

Hi -

I have an Aver 761 card, and I'm using linux 2.6.8-1 from Fedora core 2.
I got dvb-kernel from cvs, and in build-2.6 did:
./getlinks
make
modprobe bttv
modprobe dvb-bt8xx
insmod sp887x.ko
.. but I get some kind of i2c comms error uploading the firmware, then a segfault. (sorry, don't have it written down - can post later though)

What have I missed?

BTW - I have put the firmware in the right place (had to read the source to work out what to call it!), and I've tried both the firmware supplied with dvb-kernel and also extracted sc_main from the windows driver.
Is the firmware for the 771 card the same as the 761?

Thanks

Leo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index