[linux-dvb] Re: Avermedia DVB-T 771 remote. First signs of life!

> Below is a description of the text for the keys on each row, left to
> right, followed by the keycode as seen with xev.

Well, X11 isn't exactly the best tool to test that, better get your
events from /dev/input/event<x> directly.  The input tarball from
http://dl.bytesex.org/cvs-snapshots/ has a utility to dump them, there
are others floating around on the net as well.

> Vol -                 174 NoSymbol
> Vol +                 176 NoSymbol

At least these (and a few more) should work with X11 if you pick some
multimedia keyboard and tell the X-Server you have one (even if you
don't).  I didn't manage to make X11 recognize *all* keys on a remove
yet through.  Maybe someone with in-depth xkb knowledge can make that
fly ...

  Gerd

--
return -ENOSIG;