[linux-dvb] Re: FE_REFACTURING: skystar2: no data

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 04:49:35PM +0100, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> >I had a look at mplayers's libmpdemux/dvbin.c:
> >it does not like the new-style vdr 4th field ("S19.2E" for example) but
> >wants a number (0...4) there.
> >You should remove empty lines, lines starting with ':', and lines
> >starting with '#' as well; if not, the channel name you enter won't
> >match the channel it is store under. If I'm not totally mistaken now...
> >Something like: mplayer dvb://1@"ZDF" should work then.
> >

> it's correct, but 1@ is superflous; I never added support for VDR's
> nominal transponder indication

Yep. It seems mplayer is just grabbing the first available card.
Is this correct?
Mplayer doesn't care about cards that are in use already? It simply
ignores them? [And assigns '0' to this one].

Sorry, I only looked at the "init" stuff of mplayer.

Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index