[linux-dvb] Re: FE_REFACTURING: skystar2: no data

w-thiel@gmx.net wrote:

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 12:14:04PM +0100, post wrote:

Hm, how strange. In the mplayer docs it is mentioned, that that channels.conf should be in szap format, and that's what I let szap search a few transponders for testing for. And that channels.conf was placed in the right place, nevertheless it did not work.

I had a look at mplayers's libmpdemux/dvbin.c:
it does not like the new-style vdr 4th field ("S19.2E" for example) but
wants a number (0...4) there.
You should remove empty lines, lines starting with ':', and lines
starting with '#' as well; if not, the channel name you enter won't
match the channel it is store under. If I'm not totally mistaken now...
Something like: mplayer dvb://1@"ZDF" should work then.

it's correct, but 1@ is superflous; I never added support for VDR's
nominal transponder indication

BTW: did my last test proposal actually work:
vdr(FF-card) running and mplayer(SS2) running _at_the_same_time?
Did you try it with both programs/cards tuned to the same channel?

Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index