[linux-dvb] Re: lots of TS continuity errors + SuSE 9.1

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 09:20:03PM +0100, Matthias Bodenbinder wrote:
> I did one more test with several channels. It seems that the errors occur mainly on the channels:
> ZDF, RTL, SuperRTL and NTV.
>
> How are those channels related? Any idea?

Maybe those have the highest data rate, which would exacerbate the
problem. dvbsnoop with "-s bandwidth" can monitor the data rate of a
channel; it would be interesting to compare the channels that are giving
you problems with ones that work.

Hamish