[linux-dvb] Problems installing dvb_dibusb

Hi,
I'm having problems using the dvb_dibusb module. I've modprobed dib3000mb, but
when I come to modprobe dvb_dibusb, it can't find the firmware. Here's the
dmesg output:

drivers/media/dvb/dibusb/dvb-dibusb.c: found a 'KWorld V-Stream XPERT DTV -
DVB-T USB1.1' in cold state, will try to load a firmware
drivers/media/dvb/dibusb/dvb-dibusb.c: did not find a valid firmware file.
Please see linux/Documentation/dvb/ for more details on firmware-problems.
drivers/media/dvb/dibusb/dvb-dibusb.c: KWorld V-Stream XPERT DTV - DVB-T
USB1.1 error while loading driver (-22)
dvb_dibusb: probe of 1-2:1.0 failed with error -22
usbcore: registered new driver dvb_dibusb

As the firmware hasn't been uploaded, the LED on the DVB box doesn't light.
The firmware files, including dvb-dibusb-5.0.0.11.fw are located in
/lib/firmware, which i've linked to /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware.
I've tried installing the latest hotplug scripts, which now gives me a
firmware.agent, but it doesn't seem to help. I'm using kernel 2.6.9 on
Mandrake 9.2.

Anyone know what I should try next?

Thanks,
- Mart