[vdr] Re: bug in vcd patch?

Ok.

>> someone can
>> help me out with parallel tests to verify that i doesn't do something
>> wrong.
>
>i would do some testing in parallel....but what must i do in special?
>
>greetings ralf
I don't know the version of VDR you're using. Maybe if it is the 1.0.4 with
the AIO 17.07 it would helpfull if you can grab a short piece of let's say
SAT1 (around a minute), demultiplex and correct it with PVAStrumento
2.0.20, remultiplex it with avi2mpeg2 (bbmpeg) with "forced muxrate=0" as
SVCD, make a new project in tscv 0.84, import the remuxed stream, make an
SVCD image and burn on CD. Then test if it runs in your VDR-Box.
If it runs i have a problem with my machine and you not which i do not
expect because you was the original sender of the problem. :-)
In the meantime i will setup a 1.0.3 vdr with an old AIO i'm used before
and will redo the test. Then i will change the system until i find the
component which makes the trouble. I need you to make a doubleblind check
because i'm not really shure that i hadn't done a mistake somewhere.
Hmm, maybe it's better to do discussion per private mail.

What do you think?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index