[vdr] Re: Ready: IR Controller with remote power on

Hello Thomas,

maybe my question is a little bit stupid.
As far as I understand your IR controller, this circuit is
used to control vdr via LIRC without any further IR
receiver/transmitter.
Do you use some special libs (i.e. libirman)?

Is the OFA remote URC-7040 capable of learning codes? I would like
to control my Yamaha receiver RX-V596. At least I would like to control
the volume and the source (tuner). The homepage of OFA says nothing
about
this.

CU

Jens