[vdr] Re: Problem with WinTV Nova-s

Hi Gerrit,

you should check, if the card has the new SU1278/SH tuner with the STV0299B.
(PCI-Id 0x13c2, 0x100f). If this is the case, it will work with the new
driver ( CVS ) with some patches ( not in CVS as far as i know ). I had this
problem with a tt-budget from satelco. Look at the driver mailinglist or send
me a private mail. ( btw: i have no idea, if this patched driver will work
with the full-featured card, maybe this is the reason, why it is not in cvs )

mfg -kc-

Am Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2003 19:50 schrieben Sie:

--
email: Klaudius.Chlebosch@t-online.de