[vdr] Re: Problem with WinTV Nova-s

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:55:43 +0100
Klaudius.Chlebosch@t-online.de (Klaudius Chlebosch) wrote:

> Hi Gerrit,
>
> you should check, if the card has the new SU1278/SH tuner with the STV0299B.
> (PCI-Id 0x13c2, 0x100f). If this is the case, it will work with the new
> driver ( CVS ) with some patches ( not in CVS as far as i know ). I had this
> problem with a tt-budget from satelco. Look at the driver mailinglist or send
> me a private mail. ( btw: i have no idea, if this patched driver will work
> with the full-featured card, maybe this is the reason, why it is not in cvs )
>
> mfg -kc-

Hi!

I have a full featured card (NEXUS-s) and the new NOVA-s with SU1278/SH tuner.
They are working both with the new uni_stv0299.o driver from Peter Schildmann
and vdr-1.1.20. But look at the threads about the RTL problem with the new
firmware.
If you have problems in getting the source etc. feel free to e-mail me.

Matthias