[vdr] Re: Finding channels

Jaakko Hyvätti wrote:
Then try changing inversion, in ves1820.c change
 reg0 |= 0x20;
Is this actually 'val != 0x20;' in the SetInversion() function in ves1820.c ?

Sorry - I'm no coder, but quite happy to hack things around.

The patched driver seems to output loads of messages ('call recover')to the active Virtual Console (it follows you if you switch to another VC) if it's unable to lock to a particular frequency.

It seems to do this forever, which makes scanning for channel a bit awkward to say the least, or does it timeout eventually?

Seems that my cable company have moved frequencies of the channel I was concentrating on, so back to scanning for possible TSs. Nobody in the UK seems to have got DVB-C working!

Steve