[vdr] Re: timeout for "0" key feature

Beppe <vdr@beep.mine.nu> wrote:

> I zapp and zapp don't know what channel # i'm at.
> i see a good movie and suddenly a commercial break.

what if you used +/- to come to this channel?

> Then whold like to see some news, I do right key until my NEWS group
> selection pop-up.(ch#25)
> but now the good news is two + away(zero will lose the movie ch#)
> oo sh*t there is only bad news here and maybe the commercial break is
> over.
>
> If i press zero now I jump one channel up(-) #26.

no, you wouldn't.

ok, i understand, we both want basicly the same. but your suggestion, is
more limmiting then mine.

in the above example, you are not allowed to switch to the "to be
remembered channel" by left,left,minus,minus,minus,(uups, to far!)plus.

channels will only get marked for "0" switching, when not got switched
to using +/-. thats the point. you see?