[vdr] Re: Release will be in a few days

Hi Emil,

>> Obviously the bars would be (shortest to longest):

>I didn't think about bars. I thought just showing the length
>in minutes and seconds.

Oh, okay, although I would suggest hh:mm not mm:ss. What
you mean (@ Helmut: same thing?) is like the time shown
in the progress bar while playing (except this time around for
all recordings) Should be possible.

> For me the bars are pretty useless because they are normally
> much to small to get usefull information.

That's why "mine" are larger ;o)) Of course, you are right in
this case. Numbers are better. In the what's on Now & in the
small OSD the bars do have a good function (I find)

>> An extra key isn't the problem. I increased the number of User def.
>> keys to 20 ;o))

>The key used for toggling should be some standard key otherwise this
>function cannot be used with simple remote controls. In the recordings
>menu the '0' key isn't used, so I opt for something like that.

I'll see what I can do, but I personally hate buttons with 1000
functions ;o))

>Another alternative, without changing the recording list, would be to
>show this information in the title line of the recordings menu.

Hmm, but you would only be able to see the length of the marked
recording. I'll think about. Maybe as a user option ;o))

Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.