[vdr] Re: SV: CAM support, was Improved CAM support in VDR

Hello Klaus,

Also I get no response. (only --> 00 01 82 01 01)

I am using a viaccess redline CAM, which works somewhat using the
old "built in" CI/CAM firmware. (Driver reloads are necessary most of
the time to get it working). I'm very optimistic about this CAM issue
being dealt with by vdr, since in reality vdr is not usable for me
with the current built in CAM stuff.

Kernel 2.4.19
DVB-C 2.1
CI 3.5"(floppy) model Rev. 1.6          <- Could this be the common problem?
linux-dvb.2003-01-08-ci-ll driver
vdr-1.1.21 + latest ci.c

I have tried the CAM in both slots, reload the driver, restarting vdr.

What can I do to help?

regards
 Micael