[vdr] Re: SV: CAM support, was Improved CAM support in VDR

lør, 2003-01-11 kl. 18:07 skrev micael.beronius@telia.com:

> Also I get no response. (only --> 00 01 82 01 01)
>
> I am using a viaccess redline CAM, which works somewhat using the
> old "built in" CI/CAM firmware. (Driver reloads are necessary most of
> the time to get it working). I'm very optimistic about this CAM issue
> being dealt with by vdr, since in reality vdr is not usable for me
> with the current built in CAM stuff.
>
> Kernel 2.4.19
> DVB-C 2.1
> CI 3.5"(floppy) model Rev. 1.6          <- Could this be the common problem?

Same here, :-/

Hauppauge WinTV DVB-S Rev 2.1 and CI 3.5"(floppy) model Rev. 1.6

After checking in windoze that my hardware is OK,
the last channel I watched before reboot is decrypted in vdr :-)
I guess it will not survive a coldboot..
..will not check this now, I had enough reboots for today.

--
Mvh
Nils Olav Fossum