[vdr] Re: AW: Re: How to get the VDR box silent

Hi Reinhard

Yes, I saw those, too (I liked the old design a bit better,
tho) Complete system is the only one they have the
prices for (way too much ;o)) AND it, too suffers from
the problems mentioned earlier ;o))

I'd like to get the case only for a good price - just dreaming :-)

BTW: Hdd length of recording is integrated & works just
great. I'm working on the summary idea.

Great !

HDD Format:

normal fonts: