[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: mplayer.sh version 0.0.6a-jha

Hi,

i've tried the new version, but it dont works with my MPlayer
0.90pre8-2.95.3. Im using this version of mplayer, because i've patched
the source, so that i can use the dvb cards spdif for ac3.

the patch dont works for newer versions of mplayer. So your mplayer.sh is
not running, because mplayer hasnt the option -identify.

Any suggestions ?

Andre Neumann

Juri Haberland sagte: