[vdr] Re: AW: Re: How to get the VDR box silent

Hi Helmut,

> > Now I added another feature: if you edit a recording, the
> > new recording length is recalcuted to fit the new length

> So you create a file with these information during or after cutting ?!

Either during cutting or during recording (well actually as
soon as the recording is done ;o)).

> What I'm just missing is the possibility of batch cutting - I fear
>I have to  write it on my own ....

You mean editing say 10 movies and then tell VDR to cut them
all, one after the other as it finds time? This would be an interesting
idea. Another feature could be to first cut the movies and then
move them to a user defined place (i.e. different hdd maybe
even across the LAN). This would interesting for me, as I could
easily "pick up" the movies and tell my Vidac card to pre-process
them for DVD-R production ;o)) (which is on my Win machine).

Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.