[vdr] Re: vdr + dxr3 plugin not quite right

At 15:34 25/01/2003, you wrote:
The results are variable using VDR. I am using the keyboard as
remote, often the OSD will not appear when I press the menu key.
I don't think VDR has crashed but how can I tell?
I'm having severe problems with DVB-T -> DVB-s card, 1.1.20+ / new drivers and some channels in the UK. Transfermode just won't start every so often.

Unfortunately no one else on the list has recently reported whether they have 1.1.2x fully working 1.1.2x with new drivers and DVB-T in the UK...

Try 1.1.13 with 0.9.4 drivers that works fine for me here.....

- Gregor