[vdr] Re: vdr + dxr3 plugin not quite right

At 15:42 25/01/2003, you wrote:
At 15:34 25/01/2003, you wrote:
The results are variable using VDR. I am using the keyboard as
remote, often the OSD will not appear when I press the menu key.
I don't think VDR has crashed but how can I tell?
[...]

Try 1.1.13 with 0.9.4 drivers that works fine for me here.....
OK sorry, just realized myself, that you can't downgrade as I'm guessing the dxr3 is different to and newer than the "stable" driver for the Siemens cards. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the dxr3 stuff but judging from the probs with the new version and TT DVB-T -> Siemens DVB-s I wouldn't be surprised if the dxr3 stuff is related. If there's a chance at all try to get the dxr3 working with the 1.1.13 anyway...