[vdr] Screen size

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003, Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:

> x  y
>-9,-9 ... upper left pos
>+9,-9 ... upper right pos
> 0, 0 ... center pos
>
>you get the idea?
>
>i would like to know, what other user think about it and if we should
>try to settle some kind of standart for that common setup options.
>
>we have at least 3 different plugins, that need (have to) these setups
>time/clock, tictactoe and tetris.

Speaking of positions, what is excatly the resolution of the screen? Not
the OSD screen, but the actual "TV screen"? My images get cropped a lot,
they seem to lose quite a lot of content down and to the right. I thought
it was 720x576, but I'm not sure.

I'll make a test image which contains lines every 50 pixels to see where
it gets chopped off.

--

             Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off.
                                              -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods