[vdr] dvd plugin and navigation

Hi @all

the plugin works great. On my System the following problem occured, navigation through the menu's didn't work
as expected. I'm in the main menu from the dvd, after i go in a submenu (audio or scene menu) the wrong item is
listed, and if i push up/down button the next/previous entry of the menu isn't highlighted (but selected).
an example:
i'm in the main menu
press 2 times the key 8 -> the audio menu is selected an highlighted.
press key 5 -> i'm in the audio channel menu
press key 8 -> nothing happend on screen (normaly the next audio track has to be highlighted, but it is only
selected -> now you didn't know where you are in the menu.

Can anybody confirm this and if not, has somebody an idea where the problem is or how to solve? any hints? Is
it in libdvdnav or in the plugin.

regards
Gerald