[vdr] Re: dvd plugin and navigation

El Mar 28 Ene 2003 16:10, escribió:
> Hi @all
>
> the plugin works great. On my System the following problem occured,
> navigation through the menu's didn't work as expected. I'm in the main menu
> from the dvd, after i go in a submenu (audio or scene menu) the wrong item
> is listed, and if i push up/down button the next/previous entry of the menu
> isn't highlighted (but selected). an example:
> i'm in the main menu
> press 2 times the key 8 -> the audio menu is selected an highlighted.
> press key 5 -> i'm in the audio channel menu
> press key 8 -> nothing happend on screen (normaly the next audio track has
> to be highlighted, but it is only selected -> now you didn't know where you
> are in the menu.
>
> Can anybody confirm this and if not, has somebody an idea where the problem
> is or how to solve? any hints? Is it in libdvdnav or in the plugin.
>
> regards
> Gerald
dvd navigation is mostly broken, so what happens to you it is normal. It is
known that some menus of some dvds work and some other don't.
Does any body know if it is a bug at the plugin or a libdvdnav bug?
Does anybody know the difference between standard libdvdnav and dvd-plugin
version od libdvdnav?

Luis