[vdr] Recordings ARD

Hi List,

I have a problem with some recordings from ARD (Das Erste). I notized
it first with a James Bond Movie some Weeks ago, than with "Reifeprüfung"
(Dustin Hoffman) and now with "Ben Hur". On the top of the visible
part of the screen there was a row of white flickering dots like
the teletext in the black shoulder of the Videosignal. This is no
problem in VDR, but when I convert such a movie with tosvcd to a
SVCD and try to replay this in my standalone DVD player the picture
is shaking from left to right. If I replay this SVCD with the VDR
Plugin its also no problem. Has anybody seen this too or, even better,
has a solution how to solve this problem? Is it possible to clip
(tools available???) the picture before processing to a SVCD to get
rid of this critical line?

Kind regards
Manfred

--