[vdr] ANNOUNCE: bitstreamout-0.46e plugin (AC3 loop through soundcard)

Hi,

   I've just uploaded version 0.46e of the bitstreamout plugin.

You'll find it at http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/
at the download link.

Beside the current plugin you'll find under test/ a version
of a TS scanner for AC3 data within PS1 frames.  Some reports
about that would be nice.  The progam reads from standard input
(e.g. via cat and a pipe) a file with PS1 packages which may
include various data of AC3, DTS or linear PCM and put out the
payload its self regardless if a sub stream or DVB aligned data
is found in the payload.  I'd like to get some feedback about that
(e.g. AFAIK there exist a Swedish radio channel which uses DTS).

Btw: for extracting the PS1 stream from a multiplexed VDR record
you'll need extract_pes from the mpegtools:

       extract_pes 001.vdr bd > 001.ps1

          Werner