[vdr] Problem adding epg with svdrp

I am trying to upload some epg using svdrp.  I have been using some
scripts for ages to upload epg for some DVB-S channels.  Now I have a
DVB-T card and I am trying to do the same.

The upload seems to work - but the epg never appears in the OSD, it is
not in epg.data and lste does not return anything.

Attached is the file I am trying to upload, some entries from my
channels.conf and the output of lste.

Of note lste lists the channel ID different to what I calculate it
should be.  I am using the calculations that are in getskyepg.pl.

C T-0-550500-201
E 21840 1062977400 1800
T HI-5
D Duration: 30|SERIES RETURN P|HI-5|For Children aged 2-8, Hi-5 provides fun, entertainment and education in an exciting and colourful way.|
E 21870 1062979200 1800
T TOONSYLVANIA
D Duration: 30|Rpt G|TOONSYLVANIA|Animated cartoon series.|
E 21900 1062981000 3600
T MORNINGS WITH KERRI-ANNE
D Duration: 60|PG|MORNINGS WITH KERRI-ANNE|Join your host Kerri-Anne Kennerley as she presents a mix of the latest show-biz news and gossip, incorporating international and local faces, lifestyle segments, music and topical issues. Kerri-Anne will also present the latest news and expert advice on everyday problems and issues with a regular team of experts.|
E 21960 1062984600 1800
T NATIONAL NINE MORNING NEWS
D Duration: 30|PGNA (S)|NATIONAL NINE MORNING NEWS|Local and international news presented by Kim Watkins.|
E 21990 1062986400 30
T FRESH
D Duration: 30|G|FRESH|Jason Roberts presents this refreshing cooking show featuring easy-to-prepare recipes, handy cooking tips and techniques, as well as local and international chefs and celebrities. Joining Jason in the kitchen will be Australian Women's Weekly Food Director, Lindley Milan.|
.