[vdr] Re: Problem adding epg with svdrp

Hi Malcom,

Malcolm Caldwell schrieb:
[...]
Of note lste lists the channel ID different to what I calculate it
should be.  I am using the calculations that are in getskyepg.pl.

then that is the starting point to look for trouble.

did you try the channel id which lste gives you ?
AFAIK only this unique channel id can work, except you use the (old)
syntax, where the simple channel number is used. so if you
use the channel-id it must be the one vdr uses internally.

ever thought of using xmltv2vdr, it is (if a little patched),
very good and reliable. and generating xml for it using scripts
is quite easy and flexible.(i do so for some 25 channels from 4
sources, 2 sources are self made bash scripts..)

Regards Onno