[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.0.1 plugin

On 08 Sep 2003 21:51:55 +0200
Rene Bartsch <ml@bartschnet.de> wrote:

> How did you get Xine-CVS? Downloading breaks down every time for me

if the download stops to something like  .../win32/source, simple ctrl-c
the checkout and start compiling (it works for me)

Thanks to the author of this wonderful xine plugin.
I'm using it on my laptop with the streamdev plugin, great !
All i need now is a couple of 54Mbps wireless cards :)

Few glitches with OSD and hemm... recording doesn't work yet :) but you
know that :)))

My compliments again, i'll wait with _patience_ the next version.

Good work,
   ANgelus.