[vdr] Re: Order of recordings

Emil Naepflein wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:19:56 +0200, Klaus Schmidinger
> <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:
>
> > Well, sure there needs to be a button to do this ;-)
> > But '1' (and also '2'...'9') are already in use for the recording
> > commands. So the only one that's left here is '0'.
>
> Is it really necessary to have the recording commands available wenn the
> recording list is shown?
> Anyway, ist this true? I can't remember to have used this.

Well, it's the only place where they make sense ;-)
You need to select a recording with the cursor and then
apply one of the commands. Of course we could drop the number
keys here altogether and make users always go through the
red "Commands" button, but I guess that would upset those
who have gotten used to this.

> And '0' would be fine I think. The last selected sort-order for a
> directory should be saved.

That's the way I'll do it then.

Klaus